Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Blue Posts on John Shore's Blog

It has recently come to my attention that when signing up to respond to John Shore's Blog, I inserted the URL of the my church website (not really thinking it would show as a link from my name....oooops!). I serve as a minister in the media/publishing department of Maranatha Chapel. I'm not really a hands-on minister that counsels and teaches in the conventional sense. I'm more the rebrobate saved by marvelous grace who loves Jesus and was brought on staff as a janitor with a sick and twisted bent.

I retrospectively need to apologize for some comments I've made that could put my church and pastor in a bad light. Finding that the name over some of my more provocative responses, leads readers back to my church's website could lead some to think that people like myself have no business working for a church. But then I have to say that Jesus' disciples were just as fouled up and they did alright.

I'm not trying to excuse my departures from spiritual satiety, but I will be the first to admit that God's abundant grace has given me a sense of His inexhaustible forgiveness that I can't help but pay forward. I've changed my link to forward to my Blog (the one I rarely write to). Maybe the few posts will give my fellow posters on Shore's blog, a little insight to my addled and peculiar mind.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just saw this! In the future (not, I'm guessing, that this'll ever happen again), you can always email me, and I'll immediately change or modify any sort of comment/link/name problem you'd like. Never hesitate to do that if you've ever ocassion.

    ReplyDelete